My goals

Term 1 2017 Goal Review and Next Steps
Name:
Parent Goal(s)
Strategies I can use are:
Review
Eg What strategies have you used to improve? Have you made progress? How do you know?
Next Step
Eg My next step is……...
I want to work to the best of my ability and get the best possible score I can.



Read more books and write more stories to learn what I need to do to make it better and get better at it.
I have made progress by making sure that I have been getting my mathletics points and trying to get my 40 book challenge done.  I know this because I have been reading more often, so that I can log at least one book  a week, if not more.
To make my writing better and more interesting by using more descriptive language.




Student Goal(s)
Strategies I can use are:
Review
Eg What strategies have you used to improve? Have you made progress? How do you know?
Next Step
Eg My next step is……...
I would like to achieve my gold certificate this year.






Use the care values and get ticks on my chart.
I have been making progress by working harder and earning care ticks. I have achieved getting my bronze certificate.

I am a role model to the other students in the hub.
To keep trying my best and push myself to work even harder.

No comments:

Post a Comment