Multicultural week blogpost

This week I have participated actively in a range of learning experience around ‘Multicultural week’


WHAT: I was involved in a range of learning experiences for Multicultural week. I did spring origami snowflakes and I learnt how to use chopsticks. I also got henna on my right hand. I also learnt about Israel and Russia.
SO WHAT:
I learnt that in Russia there is a building that was built from wood and doesn’t have any nails in it and that it has been there for centuries and it hasn’t been damaged or knocked down.

I enjoyed learning about the different cultures in the school. I also enjoyed getting the henna on my hand.

I was most fascinated by the coldest temperature in Russia, it  is -71°. When it is that cold if you have a bucket of water and you chuck the water over the balcony or out of the window it instantly turns into snow.

NOW WHAT
A question I have is…. How many people are from countries other than New Zealand in the school?

No comments:

Post a Comment